Welcome to the ELD information literacy wiki!
This wiki was created to serve as a collaborative tool for ELD members to share practical instructional tips and ideas. Please contact Angie Locknar (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Nancy Linden (email@example.com) with any suggestions to create new pages or make it easier to use in any way.
We invite you to add content to share with all of us. Just choose a category below, then choose the "Edit" tab.
In the classroom
- Handouts, Exercises, and Activities
- Intros, Clever quotes, and Anecdotes to use in class
- Strategies for the lecture hall
- Assessment tools you can use
- Instruction plans, strategic documents